Friday, July 11, 2014

Photo of the Week: RUMP

RUMP
"RUMP" © Andy Marfia 2014 All Rights Reserved. Nikon D7100 w/ 16-85mmmm lens, 1/320sec at f8, ISO200.

The Trump International Hotel and Tower has gotten a lot of flack lately in Chicago, in particular for Donald Trump's decision to add his name in giant lettering to the side of the building.  Personally, I'm not a fan, so I decided to have some fun with Photoshop, turning TRUMP into RUMP in this photo.  I did this by simply copying part of the building directly to the left, and then adjusted it into position so everything lined up correctly.  I could also remove the P with this same method, creating the RUM building, and another idea is to change the U into an A, which would, in my mind, transform the entire building into an homage to 70s group SUPER TRAMP.  But that's a lot more work.

This was taken on the same day in June as the previous set of fog photos.

No comments: