Friday, November 4, 2011

Photo(s) of the week: CTA Abstracts

Legendary
Canon S95 at 85mm, 1/80sec, f4.5, and ISO80. © Andy Marfia 2011 All Rights Reserved.

G-Man
Canon S95 at 85mm, 1/100sec, f4.5, and ISO80. © Andy Marfia 2011 All Rights Reserved.

I'm putting these two photos together, though they were actually shot several weeks apart.  The first one, taken this week while I was waiting for the Red Line to leave Howard, likely represents the last sunset I will see for a while.  (At least during the work week-- on Sunday we move our clocks back an hour, plunging my 5pm commute into darkness).  The second photo shows a mix of reflections as my train passes the Granville station.  I'm pretty sure the man in this shot knew he was being photographed, even though the camera was pointed out the window-- human beings have a sixth sense for that-- but he didn't seem to mind.

No comments: