Sunday, October 12, 2014

Photo(s) of the week: The Fall Stretch

Stretch
"Stretch" © Andy Marfia 2014 All Rights Reserved. Sony RX100, 1/800sec at f2.5, ISO125.

I've been quite the slacker about updating this blog the last couple of months.  A lack of time has unfortunately equaled a lack of consistent motivation for photography.  It's a vicious cycle.  Anyway, I took this week's photos at my favorite all-season lakefront spot in Chicago, Hollywood Beach.  In the top photo I was reaching above my head for a slightly better composition.  In the bottom two, I found a light streak hitting the beach between two buildings.

As much as I love the summer, nothing quite beats the light in October and November.  So... CRISP.  It's also a great time for capturing shadows.

In the thick of it
"In the thick of it" © Andy Marfia 2014 All Rights Reserved. Sony RX100, 1/800sec at f2.5, ISO125.

Sunstreak
"Sunstreak" © Andy Marfia 2014 All Rights Reserved. Sony RX100, 1/800sec at f2.5, ISO125.

All photos in this set were taken with a Sony RX100.

No comments: