Friday, November 15, 2013

Photo(s) of the Week: The Brownlands

The Brownlands
"The Brownlands" © Andy Marfia 2013 All Rights Reserved. Nikon D7100 w/ 16-85mm lens, 1/3200cec at f5, ISO200.

The Brownlands, 2
"The Brownlands, 2" © Andy Marfia 2013 All Rights Reserved. Nikon D7100 w/ 16-85mm lens, 1/1000sec at f8, ISO200.

I'm having one of those weeks where everything I post feels like it should be my so called photo of the week (a good problem to have!), but I'm going to go with these two, both taken last weekend at the Montrose Point bird sanctuary.  This was pretty much the last really nice day of the fall, and I decided to spend some of it along the lakefront appreciating the fading autumn colors.  I found these brown fields of dead flowers and grass overlooking the Chicago skyline to be quite beautiful.

No comments: