Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Insert Evocative Ad Here + A Programming Note

Insert Evocative Ad Here

Sometimes the absence of something is more interesting than what's there.  This shot was taken while crossing the Chicago River at Ashland and Webster St, near Chicago's Lincoln Park Neighborhood.

Also, I suppose this is as good a time as any to mention that I'm now tweeting.  If you've been following my blog, feel free to follow me on twitter as well.  Like most people's twitter accounts, I expect mine will be a combination of professional information (in this case photography related links and news) tweets alerting people when I've updated this blog or my flickr account, and likely the occasional witty aside about whatever is going on in my life at that moment.  I'm going to try and keep it as photography focused as possible, because god knows, I'm sure no one's interested in what kind of cereal I had for breakfast this morning.  (though it was totally Frosted Flakes).

To further facilitate Andy Marfia internet synergy, I've also added a twitter plug in on the right side of the page.

Photo Details: Nikon D7000 w/ 16-85mm lens, 1/500sec at f10, ISO200.

1 comment:

MEETING NEIL IS EASY said...

Although the thought of Andy Marfia "synergy" makes me feel a bit queasy, this is an excellently captured piece. Great work, as always!

- mnie