Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chicago Public Radio - March 23, 2010

I have a photo on the front page of Chicago Public Radio today:

shadow puppets

This one is titled "shadow puppets".  In case it isn't obvious, that's an L station casting a shadow onto a nearby building.

Here's a screen shot for good measure:

CPR0322310

Someone recently asked me: "so, do you get paid when they use your photos?", and the answer is "no".  I let CPR use my photography for the same reason that other people donate money, or volunteer at a pledge drive-- because I think public radio is a good thing and this is my way of supporting it.  It's also nice to have a little exposure here and there, and this drives quite a bit of traffic to my flickr account.

CPR archives their daily photos and you can find my archive here.

Photo Details: Nikon D90 with 16-85mm lens, 1/800sec at f4.5, ISO200.

1 comment:

JohnAK said...

Congrats!