Thursday, March 5, 2009

The City Grey

The City Grey is a Chicago based experimental rock band, consisting of local musicians Neil Klemz and Scott McKenna.  I have no idea if this name will stick-- they seem to change it weekly-- or if they will ever record an album, but I hope they do.  I've noticed lately that some of my photographs seem to work well with their name, so I had a little fun with Photoshop today:

thecitygray1

thecitygray2

Clicking on either image will lead you back to the original photograph, which I should note are Copyright 2009 Andy Marfia.

More information (or possibly less) about The City Grey can be found via Neil Klemz or maybe on their myspace page.

Photo details: Nikon D90 with 16-85mm lens, f8, ISO200. The top photo is a 1/100sec exposure where as the bottom photo is 1/320sec.

No comments: