Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Concrete, indisputable statistical proof that Barack Obama will be the next President of the United States

Had Enough?

Have you had enough?  We'll fear not, because I'm here to tell you that Barack Obama will be elected today the 44th president of the United States.  I know this because for the last few days I've done an exhaustive, thoroughly indisputable statistical study to predict the results.  Namely, I've found all the election themed, flash based games available on the internet... and I've won every single one of them for Barack Obama!  Quite handily, in fact.  Here are two of my favorites, and a screenshot:

barackobama

Of course, it will probably help if everyone still votes.  You know, just to be on the safe side.  Those living in Chicago can find their polling place here:

www.chicagoelections.com

Photo details: Nikon D90 with 18-105mm lens, 1/125sec at f6.3, ISO200.
This was in the South Loop area.

No comments: